We look forward to providing you with the following amenities. If you find that there is something special you need, please give our Hospitality Specialists a call at (833) 353-2081.
Steps to the Beach – Beach access is only a block away! Walk one block west to the beach to enjoy the beautiful Cannon Beach coastline.
Convenient Location – We are in walking distance to everything! Located 2 blocks from the entrance to Haystack Rock, the inn is situated in Cannon Beach’s charming Mid-Town, otherwise known as the Presidential District. Enjoy the many art galleries, restaurants and cafés all just a stones throw away. For history enthusiasts, visit the Cannon Beach Historical Society for a walking tour map of the historic cottages sprinkled throughout Mid-Town. Downtown shops are a short 5 minute walk north. Or, allow us to recommend taking the super cute Cannon Beach Shuttle. It stops about every 20 minutes and there is a shuttle stop 1 ½ blocks south from our inn.
- Spacious Accommodations – Comfortably furnished with a fresh coastal style and local art, each room features a master bedroom and a separate living area. Enjoy a TV in the master bedroom, as well as a TV and DVD player in the living room, along with a sofa and dining table. All suites include a full or partial kitchenette, with convenience refrigerator and microwave at minimum. Upper level rooms require stairs to access, and feature private balconies and vaulted ceilings.
- Wireless Internet Access – Guests traveling with WiFi enabled devices can enjoy complimentary internet access to stay connected while you’re at the coast.
- Flat Screen TVs and Complimentary DVD Rentals – A vast DVD library with selections from all genres are available to borrow from our office at The Inn at Cannon Beach. Snacks and microwave popcorn are available to purchase to make for a perfect movie night!
- Fireplaces in select rooms
- Portable Guest Room Fan (Please note, rooms are not equipped with Air Conditioning)
- Tiled Walk-In Showers in select rooms
- Jetted Tubs – Select rooms feature relaxing tub/shower combinations with soothing jets. Each tub accommodates one and is wonderful for a long soak after a day on the beach.
- Special occasion & celebration packages available
- Walkable Destinations The Lighthouse Inn is one block to the beach and a short walk to downtown Cannon Beach.
- Breakfast buffet – Morning breakfast buffet of yogurts, bagels, cereals, fresh fruit and fruit juices as well as coffee, cocoa, teas and a rotation of hot breakfast offerings. Available at the Inn at Cannon Beach, 1.3 miles south on Hemlock Street.
- Family Friendly – We welcome couples as well as families with children. For the safety and comfort of all of our guests, we ask that families with children younger than seven years old stay on the ground level–this helps us ensure everyone has a pleasant, relaxing and down right wonderful vacation.
- Pet Friendly – We love animals and know they are like members of the family! Bringing pets to the beach is great fun and we offer dedicated pet friendly units for pet owners. Ask for a pet friendly room when you make your reservation. Download the Pet Contract. A small fee per night, per pet applies with a two pet per room maximum.
- 100% Smoke Free
- Complimentary passes to Cannon Beach Fitness and Cannon Beach Yoga Arts
Cannon Beach Fitness
Cannon Beach Fitness use is a complimentary amenity for guests of The Lighthouse Inn. Located in the heart of Cannon Beach, this fitness facility offers state of the art Nautilus commercial strength training and cardio machines. They are conveniently open from 5:00 am – 12:00 am, 7 days a week. Please inquire at the hotel front desk for your fitness facility pass code.
Cannon Beach Yoga Arts
- Cannon Beach Yoga Arts offers group yoga classes for all levels. Dedicated to supporting your unique expression of the art and science of yoga with knowledgeable, safe, articulate and fun instruction designed to enhance your health and well being. Guests of The Lighthouse Inn may receive a facility use pass.
- One hour class – Once per day up to two people.
- Exclusions: Class size is limited -based on availability. Ask the front desk to make a reservation.